Workplace Innovation Masterclass Glasgow – Creating Leaders for the Future
📆 4 February 2020 | 📍 Glasgow, 200 St Vincent Street, UK | ⏰ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Good leadership means creating jobs and organisations in which people at all levels use and develop their full range of knowledge, skills and creativity in their day-to-day work. Co-Created Leadership enables all employees to take the initiative and lead in areas that enhance business performance and drive innovation and improvement. Employee Voice ensures that decisions make full use of workforce ideas and experience as well as the strategic knowledge of senior teams.
Hear from leaders who have inspired and informed real change, gain practical guidance and benefit from insights into the emotionally intelligent behaviours that shape effective leadership.
This highly interactive Masterclass is your opportunity to:
- Learn from leading European experts
- Gain inspiration and practical insights from a transformative business leader
- Share experiences with other Scottish companies.
Gain insights into effective leadership behaviours . . . and learn from each other
This event will be facilitated by Rosemary Exton and Dr Peter Totterdill, providing ample opportunities for discussion, sharing experiences and idea generation with speakers and other participants alike. Based on their work with leading businesses, experts and researchers from across Europe, Rosemary and Peter will enable you to explore several key themes throughout the Masterclass, including:
- How effective leadership can enhance productivity and innovation in your business
- How to harness Employee Voice to drive competitive advantage
- How to build leadership skills fit for the future