Productivity, Agility, Well-being of the people in Portuguese Organization’s Workplace Innovation
📆 4-5 March 2020 | 📍 Lisbon-Matosinhos
The experience of European Northern companies tell us that each of the companies made tangible changes in their Workplaces, including self-managed teams, employee involvement in improvement and innovation, reducing functional silos and hierarchies, changing management roles and behaviours, eliminating low-trust systems and procedures, delegating decision-making, greater openness and transparency, introducing or revitalising employee forums, and building more inclusive approaches to leadership. Companies enhanced profitability and competitiveness by improving cost control, workflow, decision-making, quality, customer service and overall, capacity for innovation.
Hear from some of the exemplary leaders such as Martin Welsh (Managing Director of Booth Welsh) or Maider Martin (HR Director of Danobat) sharing the Best European Practices in Innovation and Management.
We will discuss strategies taken, like:
• Building eco-systems of innovation.
• Enable Digital and Organisational Readiness, drawing on international evidence and experience adopting workplace innovation.
• Building workforce receptiveness to digital change.
• Maximising the synergies between human and digital potential, building on the tacit knowledge, skills and creativity of your workforce.
• Upskill people to manage technologies in house and to take on self-management roles associated with leaner and flatter organisational structures, based on agile governance models.
Who should be interested in the Event?
This workshop is intended for all professionals who are involved in conducting projects to improve productivity, agility, organizational change, digital transition and concerned with people’s well-being, to reduce work stress and better reconciliation between professional and private life.
To guarantee the best possible experience for the participants, the number of attendees is limited to 100. This workshop uses a dynamic of participation and collaboration in working groups in round tables.
EARLY BIRD – 40% OFF REGISTRATION UNTIL FEBRUARY 4!