Before starting your application:
- Read the specific guidelines for this action and the call for proposals carefully.
- Use the official online application form. Please fill it in line with the terms, conditions and eligibility criteria set out in the ‘Guidelines for Applications’ document and don’t forget to upload the required annexes.
- Submit your application online before the specified deadline. Make sure you have received a confirmation email.
You are now ready to start the application process:
- Set up your official online form.
- Save the application to your local computer or network drive.
- Fill in the form and save regularly.
Completing your application
- Don’t forget to also complete the compulsory annexes to the online application form.
- Once you have completed the online application form and the annexes, submit it. This triggers an automatic check that informs you your application form is complete. If it is, you can submit it online.
- When you have submitted your application online, you should receive a confirmation email and reference number. If not, please contact the helpdesk.
The application form is available here on the site of Start at Best.
Please do not forget also to complete the compulsory annexes and to send the application package. Please refer to the Annexes section to download the templates of annexes.
Further assistance on the application form:
If you have a question or have encountered a technical problem in relation to the online form, please contact the HelpDesk services.
The application also includes the following compulsory attachments:
- Annex 1 – Legal entity form
- Annex 2 – Eligibility Check Form
- Annex 3 – Declaration on the applicant’s honour
- Annex 4 – Declaration substituting the act of notoriety
Other annexes for information:
If you are looking for additional information regarding this Call for proposals or if you have specific questions on the application process, you can send an email to the following mailbox:
If, you have encountered a technical problem in relation to the online application form, please contact the HelpDesk services.
Advenias’ Agile Transition
The Garden of Ideas: a new way to share ideas, improve, innovate, work together, care and value, for a SME facing the challenges of digitalization and innovation
Innovation of operational processes for efficient service deployment: i-ops
Boost Managerial Lab
The Tools of The Journey